Yup. I’m even good at putting off bedtime. But I did get my car cleaned out to within an inch of its life on Saturday and I did get my church calendar started tonight. I have the months nearly completed but have to do the pages with the pictures on them. I’m still waiting on pics so I guess I’m not the only procrastinator.
Lists – they’re amazing things that help me get done what needs to be done.
So, let’s have a brief rundown of the past and upcoming events for yours truly.
- The floor and shower tile is all installed thanks to my kind uncle and aunt, Lewis and Mary. Supper at Pelican Point was one way showing our appreciation to them and other family members, namely our parents who have put in many hours of painting, and our brother who lifted many heavy boxes for us and who has committed himself to helping us lay our hardwood floor. The other sister (who has also greatly helped with painting) and her family weren’t able to make it.
- Ate 5 oysters within a week’s time. On purpose. They’re better fried than broiled. Trust me on that one.
- Finally picked out the cabinet stain and counter tops. Came back to same laminate several times so decided to go with that, even though the finish is shinier than we wanted it.
- Shopped in Brunswick one evening.
- Watched the Christmas parade and then ate supper at a Mexican restaurant. Listened to football talk. Again.
- And again.
- No I’m not bitter.
- But it did bring up an interesting (?) discussion.
On the to-do list:
- Finish planning the ladies night out Christmas party. Btw, do any of you know of any games/activities that would cover the age group of 15-100. No, we don’t have any 100-year-olds but if we did they’d be invited.
- Make 1.5 big pans of banana pudding for the company meal (low country boil and oyster roast) that we, along with another company, are doing for subcontractors and customers on Thursday.
- Watch our guys play the Montezuma guys in football on Saturday.
- Hopefully get a little sun.
- Try not to think of how bottle-necked my schedule will be at the end of the year.
- Go to Jax for a barbershop Christmas concert.
- Paint some more.
- Make more decisions.
- Take time to shoot a few more pics.
Here are some from last week:
mostly SOOC (straight out of camera) except for vignette and border
a little edgier editing:
midnight sepia editing:
Btw, that is a vine that grows up walls, trees, etc. It has tiny little “feet” that cling to the surface of whatever it’s climbing. Usually the leaves are green and for some reason this is the first year I noticed that it changes colors as well. It’s outside my office.
Gotta quit procrastinating and get some sleep.